TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
1. Once booked tickets for the Charing Cross Theatre cannot be exchanged or refunded.
2. Tickets are sold subject to the Producer's right to make any alterations to the advertised time, programme or cast as a result of circumstances beyond their control, without being obliged to refund the monies or exchange tickets.
3. If a performance is cancelled ticket holders will first be offered alternative performances (subject to availability) up to the seat value on the ticket. If no date is available and/or convenient for the patron, a refund will be made.
4. Every member of the audience, including children, must be in possession of a valid ticket, which must be produced to gain entry to the theatre.
5. If tickets are resold or transferred for profit or for commercial gain by anyone other than the Charing Cross Theatre or one of their authorised agents, then they will become void and the holder may be refused entry.
6. Latecomers will be admitted to the auditorium when a suitable break in the performance occurs but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. In the interest of other patrons, parents with children are reminded they may be asked to remove any consistently noisy children. Age restrictions for children may apply due to the nature and suitability of the show as advised by the box office.
8. If a patron behaves in a violent or obnoxious manner or in a way to others through for example, alcohol, the Theatre Management can request that the patron leaves the theatre and will take appropriate action to enforce this right.
9. The use of recording equipment of any kind is strictly prohibited. Unauthorised recordings will be confiscated and cancelled.
10. The following are not permitted within the theatre: - animals (with the exception of guide dogs), laser pens, your own food and drink.
11. The Charing Cross Theatre does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to any personal property. The Theatre manager will hold any items handed in for a three month period after which they are disposed of.
12. The ticket holder only has a right to a seat to the value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the Charing Cross Theatre reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those stated on the ticket.
14. English law and jurisdiction shall exclusively govern all the terms and conditions.
Protecting your privacy as a patron of the Charing Cross Theatre is important to us and we strive to keep all information relating to you confidential in accordance with this statement. As part of the normal operation of our services you may voluntarily provide us with information about yourself (‘Personal Data’). The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to explain what Personal Data we collect about you, how that Personal Data might be used and how we protect your Personal Data and privacy.
Collection of Data: If you book tickets for the Charing Cross Theatre we will collect and hold Personal Data about you including your full name, password, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, country of residence, postcode and telephone number/s.
Use of Customer’s Data:
1) Services: We will use all Personal Data for the purpose of providing you with the services you have requested in accordance with the Conditions.
2) Marketing: From time to time, we may use your Personal Data to let you know about other events and special offers for shows at the Charing Cross Theatre.
3) Legal requirements: The Charing Cross Theatre reserves the right to access and disclose Personal Data to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests or requests by the police investigating suspected illegal activities, to operate our systems properly or to protect ourselves or other Charing Cross Theatre patrons. We also reserve the right to disclose Personal Data to third parties if a complaint arises concerning your use of tickets to the Charing Cross Theatre, and that use is deemed by us to be inconsistent with the Conditions.
Protection of Customer Data : When you input any Personal Data into the Charing Cross Theatre website or request services from us, we use appropriate physical, electronic and managerial security measures to try to prevent that Personal Data from being accessed by unauthorised persons and to ensure that you may input Personal Data safely.
Third Parties:The Charing Cross Theatre does not supply customer data to any third parties.
Consent: By accepting the Conditions or by using the services on the Charing Cross Theatre website; you consent to the collection and use of your Personal Data by us for the purposes outlined above. .
Changes to our Policy: This Privacy Statement is subject to change at any time. We encourage you to review the Privacy Statement regularly for any changes. We will use Personal Data in accordance with the Privacy Statement under which that Personal Data was collected.
This Privacy Statement is part of the Charing Cross Theatre Terms and Conditions
Charing Cross Theatre - Players Bar and Kitchen
The Arches, Villiers Street, London, WC2N 6NL. email@example.com
© Charing Cross Theatre Limited 2011. Registered in England & Wales No. 07306571. Registered Office: 9 Mansfield Street, London W1G 9NY